Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Snowcaves and Snowmobiles
Just a few more pictures from our trip. The kids and Brian dug out this pretty cool snowcave. They said it was warm...uh, ok. I'm sure they meant warm in a very relative way. 
We had so much fun with the snowmobiles. Julie loved them, but couldn't ever go very far because she would fall asleep.
One morning on our way out, we saw a female moose just standing and eating. We watched her for a while. Of course, we didn't have our camera with us. It was the closest I had ever seen a moose before!

I would say it was a very successful trip. Brian only got stuck once, and we easily dug him out, and nobody broke, tore, or strained anything. We returned home from Idaho as healthy as we had left. With our history, that is saying something. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Brian and the kids in the cave. It looks like they are having so much fun with their dad! I know what you mean about the bundled up thing. Kamryn can barely put her arms down, just like good ol' Ralphie!
That looks like such a fun trip. All of those pictures make me miss the snow. I'm glad that it was a safe trip this time:) Julie does look like Ralphie all bundled up!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Julie is getting! Looks like you guys had a fun, safe trip. Wasn't it last year or the year before where you hurt your hand? Good thing this year was safe! So I had to laugh about your "baby it's cold inside!" post. I have complained (imagine that?) every winter about this. It's funny that you feel the same way! I miss seeing you and your cute family. You know I only live 20 mins away? Let's get together!
Oh yeah I saw your clogging performance! AMAZING!! You are great! I wish I could have seen that live!
Post a Comment