I love the way little kids look all bundled up. It reminds me of Ralphie's little brother in The Christmas Story. I laughed every time I looked at Julie. So cute!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
The Cabin
We got to the cabin on Monday morning and the kids immediately wanted to play in the snow. It was really cold, so the snow didn't pack very well. It made it difficult to have a snowball fight or make snowmen. Instead, we picked up chunks of ice and had an iceball fight...carefully, of course.
I love the way little kids look all bundled up. It reminds me of Ralphie's little brother in The Christmas Story. I laughed every time I looked at Julie. So cute!
This picture shows how much snow there was, and how hard it was to pack! Brian and Landon worked forever to get this little snowman. Landon played outside the majority of the time, and his game of choice was Hoth (as in, the ice planet in The Empire Strikes Back). He and Brian played Hoth for at least a couple of hours each day. Landon and I played Transformers. It was very fun.

I love the way little kids look all bundled up. It reminds me of Ralphie's little brother in The Christmas Story. I laughed every time I looked at Julie. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment