Sunday, September 20, 2009

Balloon Festival

Not long after we moved here, I heard about a hot air balloon festival. I love hot air balloons...and a whole field of them?


Even better.


So I woke the kids up way early and we made our way to watch.



These are our we-just-rolled-out-of-bed looks. Mine is absent for good reason. Kids are SO much cuter in the morning than adults.



Everyone decided they needed a closer look. Watching them take off is awesome.

The pig was definitely a favorite of my kids. C'mon, who doesn't love pigs?


4 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Look at you guys already doing the "Utah stuff"!! You've beat us by a mile - we have never done that - I'm not a morning person and neither is Spence - we'll see if we can get there someday.. Cute morning kiddos...

Shannon said...

I can't believe how much Samantha reminds me of Brian in this picture! Your kids are so cute Holly - seriously.

Nancy said...

great photos! i love your kids they have so much spunk.

gkhaddock said...

Great pictures of the hike into the wilderness.
DAD