Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

I am a poor photographer, and my children do not seem to be that photogenic. Those things together make very interesting photographs. The following are my attempts at getting a cute picture of them.I think the pictures are pretty cute, but I want them to be together. At this point in the photo shoot, Julie was refusing to stand by Samantha and Landon.
Here I finally got them all in one place, but it is a terrible picture. Landon looks like he is in pain, and Samantha looks like she is on the toilet.
Once I tell Samantha about her toilet look, she tries to sit up, but then thinks the idea is so funny she starts saying she is on the toilet. Julie is spitting here...I don't know why. And Landon has left the picture.I just included this because it is cute. That's all.
So then my new tactic began. I try giving them faces to make, in the hopes that I will get something great.
Ok, be silly...

Even more silly...

Now, the funniest face ever...


Be surprised!

Now be really angry...

And finally, happy!

Happy---c'mon guys, HAPPY!

The session was definitely over. The kids had all exhausted their abilities to pose, smile, and sit that closely to each other. The day was nice, but we actually celebrated the next day. More on that later...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Getting one more than one child looking at the camera and smiling is hard to do no matter how great of a photographer you are. I think these pictures are all very cute. Your kids are beautiful.

Kerri said...

Yeah, I can't imagine getting 3 kids to sit nicely for a picture. But, these turned out really cute. My favorite is Landon with his dukes up ready to fight in the "angry" picture!

Sarahp said...

Ok--I totally feel your pain. I'd say you have better odds of having a manta ray jump out of the water into the boat, hitting you in the head and killing you than getting three kids in a good picture simultaneously. I am sure I will not get a good family pic until I have the graphics ability to crop seperate pictures of the kids and put them all together.

jordan said...

I love the color coordinating Easter outfits. And I think the pictures are adorable. Especially the silly ones.

Angela said...

So sad Brian was on call. I was too and saw him at the hospital. I love these pictures!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Landon is a blonde Brian! I can't believe how much he looks like him. And then Samantha is a mini you - they are so cute. Julie is a mix to me, and darling - loved the pictures!!!